All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dancing queen....More like a princess to me!!


Not sure If I have mentioned this in any other posts before, but I thought I should for all those family and friends interested in ellas little quirks.
It all started when she learnt to sit up on her own, suddenly out of the blue, if there is music playing she starts to "dance", the best she knows how anyway, by swaying side to side...It really is so cute to see. So of course every chance I get, I sing to her to get her moving!(Her poor ears)
A definite song or jingle to get her going is the manamana song from the muppets..I downloaded it from the web and every time I put it on there is a sway from side to side...It doesn't matter if someone is holding her too...It still doesn't hold back our little dancing queen!

Also, some other news...Ella now has two teeth!! One at the bottom on the right and another on the top same side.... Not a normal way to cut teeth, but at least it is happening! Only thing is I cant get a photo of it yet, because every time I try to see her teeth she pokes her tongue out!! Just like the photo above, taken at her weekly "gymbaroo" class. (by the way, please try to ignore the fact that she is trying to lick a pigs arse and admire how cute she is instead!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker