All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 03, 2006

Daddy turns 32!



No, the Kerr family hasn't been abducted by Aliens, we are all alive and well, but have been MIA at the butera residence. We have been house sitting for my mum and Dad for the past week and a half while they enjoyed lovely winery lunches in Bright.
Ella settled in beautifully and didn't even blink an eye when she spent each night in her portacot, although she was sick with a cold (as well as myself) for the first few days, so this didn't help her usual wonderful sleeping patterns.

We also celebrated jais 32nd birthday on Tuesday, he was very spoilt indeed, even Ella helped with writing in her own card for him...(its amazing how childlike your handwriting can be if you swap handwriting sides!)

Although he went to work as per usual, he was woken to a lot of presents from both Ella and I, after all his list had been quite full this year, which he so cleverly sent to me on email as his "birthday registry", the list included the following...

Work Shoes
Ugg Boots
Chaser's War On Everything DVD
Circular Saw
DVD Recorder
Golf Bag
9kg Gas Cylinder
More time with my girls
Toyota MR2
4 bedroom House with Pool, Double Garage, Shed, and Bungalow

Of course if I was a millionaire I would have bought them all for him, but some were obviously not in my price range, but he did do quite well I think....The rest may have to be future xmas pressies...Or as far as the house and the MR2...Maybe he might have to win lotto!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker