All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

Nanas been busy!


Lyn, Ella's nana has been one busy little bee lately, knitting & sewing up a storm
for lucky little Ella....Here is one of lovely creations...(note the high hair-we call it bed head hehe)
Ellas nana is one creative and talented woman( I can hear her now..."I know" hehe)We have had lots of comments when Ella wears her things.
thanks lyn...Hope to see more lovely things in the future!

On another note...Last Friday the 11th of August was a day to be remembered! Ella rolled!!! By herself!!!! I know I know, maybe I have hyped it up a bit, but what mother wouldn't be proud, she hasn't done it too many times since (2 times to be exact) but some of me is ok with that, because before I know it she will be rolling so much she may roll out the door!!!

till next time, hope everyone reading this is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker