All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Finally a project is finished!




Tonight I finished a quilt for ellas room!! I am very excited because I thought it would never happen....I bought these beautiful fabrics not long after Ella was born with intentions of making her a quilt when I had time, I have only ever made one other for kates little boy Oscar and one for our room which I never finished (the intention was there,but it never happened!)so, when I bought this fabric I swore to myself I would get it done at least before she was in the cot...And can you believe it...I did it!! Thanks to my wonderful mother in law for getting the ball rolling and helping me by cutting out the million and one squares. Starting is always the hardest...Once that was done, it was easy getting if finished and now..Ella has a gorgeous new quilt on her bed. So her room is now almost finished. Just want to add a few more things and ellas room will be as pretty as ever, I just hope she doesn't turn out to be a tomboy!! hehe...Cause pink and green are the flavor!

3 Comments:

At Friday, June 16, 2006 4:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Ella stands a chance of being a Tomboy in that pretty bedroom! Great quilt Mum!

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 4:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have to approve all blog comments! Are you checking my spelling or something....

 
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 2:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you lucky Lisa to have such a great mother-in-law. The quilt looks g-r-e-a-t. It'll look even better with a baby in it......my first 'comment' yay!!!! hope it works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker