All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nooooo more photos mum...I want to eat!!!




Its been a good three weeks since Ella’s last weigh in, and Jai and I made a bet the night before how much she would actually put on, of course I won! Unfortunately I forgot to actually bet "anything" on it, so it was a wasted win, Jai had said she would put on a mere 400gms...and I said "no way, its been three weeks, the most a baby should put on each week is 200gms, so I think it will be 600gms...." and there it was on the scales. 5.6kgs.....her last weigh in was 4.975...that looks like a little over 600gms to me, sorry Jai you lose! Mum knows best!


Ella is definitely a good little eater, she never misses a feed and is almost like clockwork...3 hours....do I hear a cry....it must be feed time! Sometimes she even tries to fool me with telling me it is feed time after only 2 hours.. Mums not silly Ella! Although who can resist a face like the above photo! (I thought it was time for everyone to see a different side to Ella, hehe)


The maternal health nurse is very happy with little Ella, she is growing fantastically and she even wrote in her health book "Excellent, beautiful girl" next to her weight. So I am one very proud mum. She definitely takes after her mum in that way, she loves her food..Sometimes while she is sleeping she even looks like she is dreaming about eating, Giuls and her mum saw the evidence today...sucking air she was, very funny to see.
Is that a little whinge I hear right now?!...Must be feed time....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me laugh lise! Just read your mother's day story on Ella's
website...
poor little darling! At least the dress was brown...ha ha. 10 years
ago, who would've thought that we'd be sharing poo & vomit stories
with one another! I spent mother's day doing laps of the restaurant
chasing Liam, Ade & I felt like we did a marathon!!
Take care until I see you next.
Em xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker