All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 01, 2006

leaving a comment

Hi all

Just a quick note,

I had just realised that it was quite complicated before now to leave a comment, so thanks to giuls for pointing that out, I have now changed the settlings so that anyone can leave a comment..(it should be easier now)..before today you had to have your own blog, which I dont know of anyone who has one.(maybe you should all think about doing one?Its fun and so easy!!)..so anyway, we would love to hear from you if you are regularly checking Ellas blog.

Thanks

Lisaxx

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ella and her Mummy and Daddy. My, my have you grown! You are the most gorgeous baby girl I have seen in a while, and I just LOVE the latest 'smile' photo of you! I am glad to hear that you're putting on weight and thriving and that you're sleeping well. I hope you liked your pressies from afar, and can't wait to see you up in Brisvegas in the not so distant furture (it's warmer, I promise!). Tell your Mummy that giving birth has turned her into a skinny minny, and I hope she's doing ok now. Love you lot's, Surrogate Aunty Nique xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker