All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What a weekend!







Well Ella had a very busy weekend, interstate visitors, local visitors, her first trip into the city...just thought I would post some photos of all this.

And some thank you messages….

Jim and Bernadette thank you for coming all the way from Sydney to say a big hello to Ella-Jim I posted the photo you requested, no six pack revealing! hehe. Giuls and Steve, thank you for Ellas gorgeous present, she will have it to treasure for her lifetime. Rosie, thank you for visiting and the yummy biscuits, sorry I didn’t get to take a picture of you with Ella, must remember to do that next time! Also Ella had my mum and dad as well as my sister Belinda over to visit also...she cant get enough of them and either can I. They are ALWAYS there to help! Not sure what we would do without them! Thanks so much dad for building the gate for us! It’s sure to keep little stretch (our dog) out of the garage so that we can take the car out no hassles…. Also lastly thank you to all those of you have sent and given presents and well wishes to Ella, you know who you are and I hope you have all received your thank you cards, although thank you will never be enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker