All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

Balloons, Games....Bugger that... I'm sleeping!!!



Happy 1st Birthday Kayla!!!
(I love this photo!! so cheeky!!)



Excited to be going to a party!!


Ella went to her first birthday party yesterday. It was Kayla’s (Suzes and Michaels daughter) 1st birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA SWEETIE!
Ella did her usual and slept through it all, even the balloons popping every so often did not even wake her. Not quite ready for party games either. Suze you did a great job entertaining those kids...what fantastic ideas you had. I loved the, decorate your own party hat idea. Maybe it should be your new profession?? Kids Party co-coordinator? hehe
Not until the ride home did she make a sound, besides the waking up for a feed cry, but boy did mum and dad cop it on the way home! Ella was not happy being in her capsule after a day of being snuggled up to mum...she screamed all the way on the Sth eastern freeway, poor Jai couldn’t stop because there was way to much traffic, so as soon as we reached burke rd we pulled over to the side and I jumped out and tried to calm her. I could not believe how worked up she was, I have never seen her so distraught, it broke my heart. Red faced, sweaty and tears… So of course I gave her what she wanted....boob....and boy did that work! Thank god for boob! hehe I don’t know what I would have done if she was a bottle drinker. I guess we would have heard her scream all the way home. Which is a good 45min-1hr drive. Hail to the boob!
Life Saver!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker