All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Jai's first fathers day!



Jai had his first official fathers day on Sunday, and I have been asking him to write a little something on here about it, but he just hasn't got around to it yet. So I will get him to add something to this entry in the near future.
I am pretty sure he enjoyed his day though, he got a breakfast lunch down the road at a local cafe and presents galore...He absolutely LOVED the photos that I got done at pixi photos of Ella and I...He is still saying how he loves looking at it on his desk at work, so he must be proud! Ella joined him in the morning in our bed while he opened all his pressies. But all she really wanted to do was play and suck on the wrapping paper! Later on though just to make her jai feel good, she fell asleep peacefully in her daddies arms...awwwww so cute!

Anyway, it would only be fitting that “Dad” has a say about Fathers’ Day! Got woken up nice and early – but no, it wasn’t Ella waking us up. It was some Moron from Tweed Heads ringing up!! Ella was kind enough to let myself and Lisa have a bit of a lie in for once!

When Ella did get up, she brought me some beautifully wrapped gifts. So talented so young!! In fact, I’ve nicknamed her T.A.G. (Talented, Advanced, Gifted)…..time will tell! Anyway, Ella helped me unwrap the gifts in which I got a photo of my two girls looking “so hot right now”. Thought, “this is going straight to the pool room”. But realised we don’t have one of those so have put it on my desk at work instead. Great photo in a bunch of photo’s Lisa had done with Ella a few weeks ago.

Ella also gave me some much needed going out shoes. It was getting embarrassing wearing my uggboots every time we went out in public!

We got out of bed not long after, and wandered down to the new Watsonia Café, where Ella shouted her Dad a big bacon and egg brekky, with a cappuccino…..yummo! It’s a shame the weather wasn’t a little better. Would have been a good day for a walk.

That was my 1st Father’s Day in a nutshell, and I’m looking forward to more pampering from my daughter next September!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 5:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just had a look at Ella's blog, looking great!
She's growing quickly and looks more and more like you!
I love the outfits of course, but most of all, I think I like how many snap shots you have of Jai in his pjamas! haha!

Love Sarah
xoxo

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 3:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photo of Lisa and Ella from what I can see of it. Jai & those pj's.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker