All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

I love my daddy!




Of course it was valentines day on Wednesday this week. For Jai and I it wasn't an overly special day, after all we are now happily married and I do really think that valentines is for young and new love. Although, I did get a lovely bunch of roses and the new "The devil wears Prada" dvd a week early, so I cant complain at all.
To make it a cute photo opportunity, (I love a good photo as you may have noticed?!)I dressed Ella up in a red dress and made a sign for her to hold so that her dad would see it as soon as he arrived home from work. When It was close to the time Jai was due to arrive home I quickly sat her on our bed and gave her the sign to hold. Unfortunately she managed to crumple and throw it off the bed just as he was walking in the door. The thought was there though, to make him melt she even sealed it with a kiss as you can see.(she is getting good at giving kisses, but hasnt worked out you close your mouth hehe) It really was cute to see, Ella loves her daddy very much and If she could say it i am sure she would, so I will instead. Jai/Daddy We love you! From your two favorite girls....Lisa and Ella xx

Hope you all had a love filled day!!! Happy belated valentines! xx

Another little note, Ella is now pulling herself to standing position.....could she be walking soon?!!!! Time will tell!

1 Comments:

At Friday, February 16, 2007 6:22:00 AM, Blogger Miss A and Co said...

Awwww, these photos absolutely positively melted me, so I can imagine how Jai was upon seeing his gorgeous girl, and with a big kiss to boot! What a little sweet heart and what a wonderful and thoughtful Mummy too.
Thanks as always for sharing the wonderful pics, and YEY for nearly standing!
Love Monique xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker