All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 07, 2007

Fathers Day II – Revenge of the Ella





Well it was my special day so it is only fitting that I (Jai - Dad) do the blog this time!
I woke at around 8:30 to a cheeky little chook staring at me in bed, waiting for me to wake up and open my Father’s Day presents. Yeah, I sleep in when I can, I deserve it….right?

Before I know it I’m emptying a big bag of goodies I’ve been after for so long…..new uggboots, new dressing gown, new pyjamas, and of course some fantastic photos of my little chook in a nice frame which Lisa bought. It now takes pride of place on my office desk!

It was a nice day so we took Ella on her first train ride to the city. Yes Jessie, Ella got to hear the man talking on the speaker, “The next train to depart from Platform 1 is the Flinders St train stopping…..” Jessie knows how it goes!! Ella was on her best behaviour on the train, really settled. Must have been the bumps and turns! We then went to see the Pixar animation show at Federation Square. Pretty interesting, and good for Ella too….she got to do some drawings and took home a show bag!

We then took Lisa to Spencer St DFO, cause she’s been so desperate for me to take her there!! Well now she’s been, but it’s OK cause I have a Bunnings visit scheduled for next Mother’s Day!!!

A pretty good day all up with my two girls and looking forward to an even bigger and better one next year!

Enjoy the photos!

Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker