All about Ella Rose

Thank heaven for little girls!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!






Time seems to have slipped by me once again, it has been that long since i wrote in this blog that we have begun a new year!! Happy New year all!!!

Since time has passed by and i have not posted any photos for a while i thought i would just pick random photos that have been taken over the last two months or so of Ella which i love...enjoy!

Last year was a full, happy, exhausting, funny, exciting year for not only Ella but Jai and myself. I look forward to another wonderful year ahead with my little girl and super husband, we have lots to look forward too, including a brand new house ( cant wait! ) and Ella turns 2 not so very far away....

I wish the happiest year for all of you that read this!
May it be your best one yet! yay for 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker